A (California) cheap car insurance quote isn’t something that most under-25’s see. However, any under-25 who sticks with certain proven tips will enjoy cheap car insurance whether they live in California or not. Here are things that will make it happen…
1. Raising your deductible. If you elect to pay a high deductible, you will have a more affordable premium. But be aware that you would bound to provide that amount first before any insurer does anything if you ever file a claim.
2. Insurance companies have unique driving classes that are meant to make you a better driver.You must have heard of defensive driving. Take courses in defensive driving. More than making you drive better, it will help you get cheaper insurance.
3. Make sure you get a car that has safety gadgets. Let your insurer know you have these in your car. Since they will keep you and your car safer they are regarded as better risks by insurers. Those cars will attract discounts.
4. Settle for a cheaper car if you really want (California) cheap car insurance quote. Avoid sports cars and cars that fall into the “expensive to insure” category. You can buy a comparable car that is less expensive to insure. But as a rule of thumb: Big cars, expensive cars, sports cars and vehicles with a bad record of theft are much more expensive to insure. Sports cars are also very expensive to insure.
Tafseel Link : http://vidyoplay.com/kya-ye-janwron-kai-sath-zulm-nahi-hai/
5. Students who make impressive grades are rewarded by insurers with reduced car insurance premiums.
6. You can be on your parents’ car insurance policy. Howbeit, for this to work you must reside with your parents and have the car registered in their name. If prefer living on your own then prepare to pay higher premiums.
7. Bring down your mileage as much as possible. The more you drive the greater your risk to the car insurance provider. There’s no way you’ll have cheap car insurance quotes for California if you use your car a lot.
8. Your credit history exhibits a lot about you. Because you pay your bills when due most insurance companies will reckon that you are a dependable person and, consequently, a lower risk.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/726907