Affordable health care insurance: You’ll easily pay less for sufficient coverage if you have and use the right advice. But also bear in mind that you could save if you get the wrong tips. The only difference is that you will be compromised in the quality of coverage you get. I will, however, only give tips that will help you save much while you still keep enjoying the right coverage…
1. If in your case it’s hard to find a willing private health insurance provider because of an unfavorable medical history you can make use of COBRA insurance. In case you don’t know COBRA is the acronym for Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985.
2. Information is key in getting savings. People who have the right information on health care and insurance are in a position to find better deals. In addition, you will as well be more prepared to take advantage of opportunities as they emerge.
The U.S has many toll free numbers where you can be helped on health related matters. One of such numbers is that of the National Health Information Center: 1-800-336-4797
3. Getting your health insurance from the same insurer who provides your other insurance policies will get you a discount. it’s called a multi-policy discount.
Nevertheless, it may not serve your best interest to do this as you might be more profitable if you buy each policy from different insurers.
4. Say ‘No’ to smoking if you want more affordable health insurance. Smokers are more likely to die untimely and are also more likely to contract many harmful diseases.
It costs insurance companies a lot more to provide health insurance to smokers due to the bad risk they are to them. Once you stop smoking for up to 12 months inform your current insurer or reapply to some other insurer and you will experience a considerable drop in your premium.
5. There are people who may not qualify for special health insurance for low-income earners and at the same time unable to afford standard health insurance. If you are one of such, then you can save on health care by purchasing a discount medical card.
This type of card permits you to use a network of health care providers who have agreed to give services at more affordable rates to all card carriers. They are not normally given any health insurance company.
Tafseel Link : http://vidyoplay.com/mujhe-7-saal-sai-qaud-kar-rakha-hai/
If you’ve been disqualified from regular health insurance due to a pre-existing condition or think your premium is too expensive then you can reduce your cost by making use of this type of card. No one is rejected for any reason. You only need to pay a monthly fee to qualify to use their network of doctors.
6. Visit a minimum of five insurance quotes sites. Visiting a minimum of five quotes sites raise the chances that you would obtain better health insurance quotes. This is because insurers not covered by one site would be covered by the other.
Moreover, you should understand that because your chances of receiving lower health insurance quotes is tied to the number of quotes you receive, the more companies you obtain quotes from, the higher your chances will be.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1037661